My Life as a Background Gryffindor - After Hermione Got Petrified!

Date: After Hermione Got Petrified

(no one even knows anymore!)


“Liz are you okay?” Eric asked.

“I’m fine. It’s Emma I’m worried about,” I said while glancing at Emma. “She acts brave in front of people but she’s scared.”

“We have to trust HP will save the day,” Eric answered.

Harry Potter was on the other side of the Gryffindor common room. He was talking to Ron Weasley

“Why do we have to wait for him to save us?” I asked.”We’re not helpless.”

Eric raised an eyebrow. “Do you know how to stop this?”

“No but neither does Harry. Hermione got petrified a little while ago and we both know she’s the brains of the operation. Harry has no clue how to stop this,” I replied.

“True but he’ll save us anyhow,” Eric said. Suddenly, his eyes got huge. He looked as if an idea had occurred to him. “It’s interesting that you care so much about the Chamber of Secrets.”

“What do you mean? I care because it affects all of us!” I said stunned.

“Does it?” Eric asked. “It only effects the muggle borns. Not you. In fact you don’t even care!”

“Of course I care!”

“Yeah right!” Eric sneered. “I think YOU are the one opening the chamber!”

“Eric you’re my friend. Do you really believe that?” I asked.

Eric glanced at me. “I trusted you. I was wrong.” Then, Eric turned to Emma. “Emma come here! I need to tell you some facts about your so called friend.”

I watches as Emma went up to Eric. They said a few words then went to the corner of the common room. Emma listened with her eyes as big as saucers. 

They think I opened the Chamber! They think I want to hurt people! My friends believed I opened the Chamber!

I guess I’ll just have to prove them wrong!




Comments