Nailed It or Failed It: Cookie Edition by Breanna

 Nailed It or Failed It: Cookie Edition

For this holiday season, my family and I mixed up a batch of yummy Taste of Home Sugar Cookies in various Christmas shapes. With scrumptious vanilla icing and frosting dyed in several colors, we got pretty unique with our cookies. We had some traditional cookies, some simple and festive, while others served to be more abstract. We even had an interesting Superman cookie - which was delicious (Sorry, Superman).



With an assortment of sprinkles, peanut butter chips, crushed candy canes and creativity, my family and I went crazy with this challenge. And, as the caring, loving older sister I am, I took it upon myself to personally taste test a cookie. You know, for the challenge, of course.



Yes, we all know the regular sugar cookies are a Must-Have for this special time, but I couldn’t help myself when it came to my family’s all-time favorite cookie: Peanut Butter Blossoms. You know the one: the soft, yet sturdy, peanut butter cookie rolled in sugar and topped with an absolutely delectable Hershey Kiss. I made ten dozen of them (my hands still hurt from rolling them all). And with that, my Christmas this year may be all Quarantine and Facetime, but it will sure be delicious as well!

            Breanna            


Comments