Weekly Times with Gilderoy Lockhart Issue 1


Weekly Times with Gilderoy Lockhart

Written and Published by: Gilderoy Lockhart

The week of August 19th, 1992


    With the first year of my presence at Hogwarts, I decide to visit a Diagon Alley bookstore. Of course, not only to visit my new students, but to brag about my books and of course “my” wizardly actions. I sign books, take photographs and of course pose for the media. I love having the public eye revolve all around me and my “heroic” actions.


    Nothing will ever stop me from telling the stories of others, through my eyes. Don’t all wizards do that anyways? Probably. But it would not matter anyways. I am young witches and wizards heroes, and I cannot let the young ones down. 


I continue to sign books and watch everyone in excitement to see me! Why wouldn’t they want to see me I am gorgeous! It has been an exhausting day. You may have never noticed how hard signing books is, but it is quite draining. These thoughts diminish when I see Potter. The media will love me, I need MORE attention, now! “Oooo, look who it is, young Potter. Come take a photograph with me, come along now!” I persuade him. The beautiful, blinding lights of cameras flash in my eyes. I love this feeling! Fame, glory, wealth, it will never get old.


The Honorable,

Gilderoy Lockhart


Comments