The Weekly Times with Gilderoy Lockhart Issue 4

Weekly Times with Gilderoy Lockhart

Written and Published by: Gilderoy Lockhart

The Week of May 29th


I just got myself into something dangerous. My secret was discovered of course by Harry and Ron… And now I am in the Chamber of Secrets, probably about to die. But maybe I could try escaping. The only way that is possible though is, ugh the thought of it disgusts me. Using the only spell I know on my favorite students, Harry and Ron. I see them drop down to the Chamber of Secrets. I don’t want to hurt them, but I must.



We walk further in to the Chamber. I shake like I never have before. I have to cast to spell now, or I might d-d-die. That is not an option, the public will miss me too much. I have plan. Trick the boys. 

    There is something ahead of us. I convince the boys it is dangerous, they don’t trust me much now, but what did I expect. But they stop for a moment. I raise my wand quickly andddd, “OBLIVIATE!” I scream.

    Everything goes blank, b-but where am I? As a matter of fact, who am I? And who are these boys that lay in front of me. They tell me to stay and I do.


~ One Hour Later~


A huge red bird soars over my head, with a little girl and the two boys. They make gesture for me to get on and I follow. OH MY! The boy is covered in blood and dust, is he okay!?



The Honorable,

Gilderoy Lockhart


Comments