The Weekly Times with Gilderoy Lockhart Issue 3

Weekly Times with Gilderoy Lockhart

Written and Published By: Gilderoy Lockhart

The week of December 17th


Dueling lessons are being taught at Hogwarts now! Since many believe the Chamber of Secrets ha been opened, we must keep the children safe, and that is with dueling lessons. Unfortunately, I have been chosen to teach it, ah! Will my terrible secret be revealed, I barely know any spells, and I can’t teach the kids, Obliviate, UGH. I don’t think the creature in the chamber would be affected by that spell anyways… On the other hand, Snape is going to help me, so I guess my secret might not be revealed. Hopefully something happens to distract the class, so I won’t have to teach any spells. 


We are beginning with the disarming spell, Expelliarmus. Luckily, Snape is going first, but I am probably going to have to block the spell. He casts the spell, but of course I just stand there, what else am I supposed to do? Get rid of his memory! 


“Are you going to block my spells?” he asks, not politely though, Snape is never polite. We decide to have the students try. Of course, Snape picks Draco, so I choose Harry, seems like a great match to me!

 

    The duel began! But, the disarming spell isn’t used… and a snake appears. WHAT IS GOING ON?! Even weirder, Harry begins to speak in an odd language, it looks like he’s talking to the snake. Wait, the snake looks like it’s going to, attack. Oh Snape please do something before someone dies. And he does, of course. Everyone is shocked, including me, because I have no idea what Harry just did. Did he tell the snake to attack that boy? I doubt it, but I guess I won’t know…

The Honorable,

Gilderoy Lockhart

Comments