The Weekly Times with Gilderoy Lockhart Issue 2

Weekly Times with Gilderoy Lockhart

Written and Published by: Gilderoy Lockhart

The week of September 1st


My first week at Hogwarts teaching the Defense of the Dark Arts has finally begun! I only know memory spells though… Oh well! They will learn something, there exams will just be super simple at the end of the year. They’d probably rather heard “my” super heroic adventures instead. I should just rename the class, “The Adventures of Gilderoy Lockhart.” But today they will learn something, that is sadly, not about me. Pixies! Yes, I know, it sounds useless, but it’s not, these pixies are very mischievous. I don’t know how to contain them, but I will let the students figure that one out.


The famous Harry Potter is in my lesson today! I wish the media was hear the capture these incredible moments with him, I really feel deprived from media attention recently here at Hogwarts. I placed the cage full of baby blue pixies in front of the class, many people started laughing. Why would they laugh about pixies! Little do they know their power. Oh well, I guess they will have to find out themselves the danger of these creatures. I slowly unhatch the cage, they fly out of the cage and instantly fly to, Neville Longbottom. Why him? He was the only one scared. The pixies lift up students by the ear, break valuables and take several other items in the classroom. That was when I realized, how stupid I really was. 


    Instantly running out of the classroom, watching my portraits of my beautiful face get carried away. “Hey, you three!” I yell at the three left in the classroom. “Why don’t you handle this, okay?” Opening the door and hurrying out of the class. Welp, let’s hope the class doesn’t know my secret yet.


The Honorable,

Gilderoy Lockhart


Comments