Stay Green

This, my friend, isn’t a command. Why would it need to be? I’m sure you know all about how staying green is what keeps us healthy, along with our planet as well. I’m sure you know at least five ways -off the top of your head- to stay green.


And, I also hope you know that I know you don’t want to read five MILLION paragraphs about things you already understand…………..


For instance; you must already know that littering is a complete NO-NO! Why is littering a NO-NO? Well, you are probably about to tell me that littering is a NO-NO  because it harms animals, it hurts our planet -preventing plants from growing properly, which the animals need to live.- and it overall harms ourselves. And, you MUST have seen many polluted areas, including polluted air, that looks like this;



Alright, you may not see this everyday. But, I’m 100% positive that the first thing you thought after seeing this picture is, “Man, if we don’t stop littering the world will look like THIS.” 

Now, enough with the details about how “75% of the earth's land is degraded undermining the well-being of 3.2 billion people.” (National Geographic.) 


Listen, I really appreciate you telling me that there are SOOOOO many more ways to prevent littering, and harming our environment, than there is to actually litter. But, how, I must ask. And your response must be…


  1. Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. These are the best 3’rs to follow. When you reduce, reuse, and recycle there is less of a chance of your materials ending up polluting the earth.

  2. Pick up trash when you see it! Don’t be lazy. Help keep mother nature healthy. You wouldn’t want to be ignored when you are sick, would you?

  3. Having a healthy mind, and a healthy body is also important. Having a clear mind and being able to understand right from wrong will always help you.

  4. YOU SHOULD TOTALLY WATCH KNIVES OUT!


So, number four isn’t that on-topic. But, I forgive you, people get side-tracked all the time. Thank you, for teaching me so much! And, thanks again for encouraging me to go do my own research and stand up for what I believe! I hope I can make the difference and have mother nature looking like this;




in no time.


Cadence                    


Comments