My Life as a Background Gryffindor - November 2


Date: November 2


Harry Potter was now the most hated person in school. The whole school had found him standing next to the wall with blood on it! To make matters worse it totally creeped Emma out! I know why though. The writing in blood creeped me out too. I’m just better at hiding it.

The Chamber of Secrets has been open. Enemies of the heir beware.

I ran through the saying many times in my head. While I was doing that I was watching Emma. She was writing an essay at a table.

“You don’t have to keep watching me you know,” Emma said.

“Sorry I was just thinking,” I admitted.

“Look you know I’m worried about it but that doesn’t mean I’ll run at the first sign of trouble. I’m a Gryffindor I can get through this,” Emma said.

“I know,” I said softly, “but I can’t help worrying.”





Comments