My Life as a Background Gryffindor - Emma Left!

Date: A Day Later


Dear Liz

I trusted you as my friend. Now Eric tells me you opened the Chamber of Secrets! What is happening? I don’t believe you would do that! I also don’t believe Eric would make false accusations.

This is hard Liz. I don’t know who to trust anymore. I realize now that I made a mistake. I never should have come to Hogwarts. My parents said I can leave. I hope this all stops but I know you’ll be brave.

Liz you are a true Gryffindor and a true friend.

Sincerely, Emma

Emma left. I didn’t think she would actually leave! 

“What is that?” a voice asked. 

I turned around to see Lily standing there. Lily was a fellow Gryffindor. She was very kind.

“It is a note from Emma. She left Hogwarts,” I said.

Lily looked puzzled. “No she didn’t. Her stuff is still there.”

“What?” I gasped.

“Look in her dormitory,” Lily said.

I ran to our dormitory and pulled back the curtains. Lily was right. Emma’s stuff was still there but not Emma.

“See?” Lily said as I reentered the room.

“But where is Emma?” I asked.

Lily shrugged. “We can look.”

“Yes lets do that,” I said.




Comments