My Life as a Background Gryffindor - Before School Starts

Date: Before School Starts


The new school year will be starting tomorrow. Honestly, I’m super nervous. As a third year I’m supposed to be somewhat confident but, I’m just as nervous as the first years.


Dear Liz,

I’m so excited to go back to Hogwarts! We might not be in all the same classes but we will be in most of them! When are you going to Diagon Alley? I want to see if we can go on the same day.

I’m afraid I don’t have enough time to write a longer note. My mom is making me practice Quidditch. I’ve told her again and again that I don’t like Quidditch but she won’t listen.


From, Eric


That was the note, my friend, Eric had wrote me. My other best friend, Emma, wrote me letter too.


Dear Liz,

The school year is about to start up again. My parents are considering not sending me though. They’re not big fans of Dumbledore and with everything that happened last year they blame him for it. If something like that happens this year I might have to leave.

To be honest Liz, I’m scared. Everything that happened last year was so close to disaster. If this year isn’t different I might want to leave. I hope you can forgive me.

Sincerely, Emma


Everything that happened last year was crazy. Things have to be better this year or I will lose my best friend. The train leaves for Hogwarts tomorrow and it will be great!





Comments