Crabbe and Goyle in Herbology

HERBIOLOGY CLASS: GoyLE


The first day of Hogwarts was… eh. Well, how good could it get with Potter? Although Draco hadn't said anything about or to him at the beginning of the first meal. Rumor has it that Potter and Weasley were late because they missed the train and had to steal a mud-blood's car to get to hogwarts. I mean, the rumor must be true.


So, here we are in Herbiology class learning about the mandrine…or something like that...and Granger had to go on and on about the crying plant. 


"Ten points for Gryffindor." And there it is. Just the words we wanted to hear. 


It's disgusting. Honestly. The look on Draco's face told me he wished Granger would shut up too. 

The rest of class started putting on earmuffs, so I followed and did the same thing. 


Professor sprout pulled up a… marmalade… oh, Mandrake, and man was that thing ugly. Ugly, Ugly, Ugly. The earmuffs really did help with the crying sound but I could have used something for my eyes. 


*thud* 


And there goes Neville. What a chubby bubble head. He always did something to make the rest of us look smart. 

"Alright well, just leave him there." HA! Too bad for Longbottom. 


"Grasp your Mandrake and pull it up." 

The rest of the class starts to pull up their Mandrake so I wait until Draco starts to pull his up and I do the same. Ugh. The screeching was so loud…but the earmuffs definitely helped. Those ugly things. I'm staring at my Mandrake and it's wrinkly skin. It's like an elderly baby. 

I'm holding up my Mandrake and stop to look at Draco while he brings his finger up to the things mouth. Once his finger is close, enough it bites down. I mean, it has no teeth, but the way it's gum bit down on his finger… I don't know. It was just…

Weird. 


This year is gonna be...whatever. 

I'm just glad I won't have to deal with this Mandrake forever.


HERBIOLOGY CLASS: CRABBE


"Ten points for Gryffindor." Professor sprout rewards Gryffindor all because Hermione could say a few things about the Mandrake. 

I mean, part of me thinks that it's cool she knows all this stuff. Then there's the other part of me that shouldn't think at all. 


I try to give Potter and Weasley the same look that Draco is. Now, those two are annoying. They're little teachers' pets. Except for Snape. Oh, Snape'll teach them.

"so, can you please put them on? Right away." Professor Sprout asks all of us to put on our earmuffs. And we do. Because according to Granger "a Mandrakes cry can be fatal to anyone who hears it." 


*eye roll*

And…

*thud*


"I see Neville's been neglecting his ear muffs." Neville. He, apparently, passed out. Ha! It was always Neville. 


"No ma'am he's just passed out." Seamus, who was standing next to Neville, watched Neville pass out and could see him on the floor. Man, it must be hilarious to see. 


"Alright, well, just leave him there." Haha. Okay, it was funny. I didn't want to be… a jerk (I cared a little more than Draco). 


"Grasp your Mandrake and pull it up." I pull up my Mandrake a little later than Draco. 

 That thing was really ugly. It's wrinkly skin looked SOOOO nasty. I kind of wished I could just close my eyes the whole time. But, at least I could just throw some dirt over top of it. And I did. As quick as possible.

 

                                                                                                                              Marmalade…Oh, I mean, Mandrake. 


Comments