Crabbe and Goyle in Defence Against the Dark Arts

DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS: GOYLE 


What a wazzock. I mean, professor lockhart.  He rambles on and on about how dangerous the creature in the cage is. Not to say I got scared, but the MOST DANGEROUS creature was less than 100 feet in front of me. 

I pay closer attention as "brainless munch face" pulls off the curtain, over the cage, and reveals…

Pixies? Ugh. What a...a… a liar. 


And just like that class was no longer interesting. Until Professor Lockhart let's all those pixies out. 

Next thing ya' know Neville is being picked up by his ears and everyone in fleeing from the room. 

Draco pushes his way past some people, and I walk through the clearing behind them.

Poor losers.



              Neville, helplessly being dragged up by his ears...by...pixies? 



DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS: CRABBE


Let me say, finding out that Professor "giggle and smile" thinks Pixies are the most dangerous creatures was hi-lar-i-ous. 

I can tell you that I laughed first. What? He deserved to be laughed at. I was also laughing out of relief. I mean, yeah, I was glad that the most dangerous creature wasn't actually 150 feet from me. 

It was all fun until he opened the darn cage and three minutes later Neville was being dragged up by his ears. Forget about Draco and Crabbe. I wanted out. I'll just tell them the Pixies shooed me away…


Yeah, that'll work. 





                                                          Professor “Giggle and Smile” (AKA; the Wazzock)


Comments